We did it!
On Saturday, November 5th, the Plant a Wish Tour culminated in a wide collaboration with many people, organizations, and locations across the state of Hawaii - in a multiple location grand finale! Hawaii’s 1st Annual Native Tree Plant-Out was a huge success.
This day – November 5th, 2011 – was the “finale” of the 50-state “Plant a Wish” native tree planting tour we launched on Earth Day 2010. The events of the day – throughout the state – are being recorded via our online form and many planting events filmed and photographed for our documentary, due to be released in 2012.
Here’s info about what happened on the big day:
- Browse Schedule of Events on November 5th (Updated Daily!)
- Find a local tree giveaway (all islands)
- Contact participating native tree nurseries (all islands)
- Event Press Release
- Facebook Event Invite
- Event Flyer (Click for high resolution download to share/print.)
- Register Your Trees (online form)
- Shoot Photo/Video of a Planting Event (click for shot list, release forms)